Lord Rorschach

Out of pure curiosity.....

Would you be interested in being on staff?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in being on staff?

• Yes
    • No

30 posts in this topic

So as the leak season begins to dawn upon us and we are graced with weekly new leaks, we are slowly, and with the right person, wishing to build our staff up to help ensure our community is able to get the albums they want in a timely manner. The question I ask you is: would you be interested in joining? Do you feel you have the determination and spare time to help out a great group of folks and provide for such a phenomenal community? Don't worry if you don't really know everything that's on the application - we can easily train you. It may seem daunting at first, but I promise it's easy to learn and we are all willing to do whatever is necessary to help you succeed. The vote is completely anonymous (aside from current staffers so we can reach out to you), so please be honest and let us know if you think you'd like to join a great family.

If not? Perfectly fine too. Not everyone is cut out for it, but if you could please do me a solid favor and tell me your reasoning why in the comments, I truly would appreciate that. I'm doing this on my own simply to see what the community feels and what might scare some of you away from doing what we feel you'd be great at doing. Some of you already have such a fantastic rapport with the community that it'd be a shame to waste it!

Thanks and love you all!

- R

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

can i be on stuff just for the flex

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 7

I would help but I want my name purple

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lenny:

seriously tho: I don't need to write anything, I already sent application form

• Downvote 1

I could probably help, it's just I'm not on as often as I feel I should be if I were to be a part of the staff, ya know?

• Upvote 1

I would love to if I had the time

For future reference, please take this thread seriously, Rorshach is an awesome guy

• Upvote 6

@PhantomFear @neebnoob18 thank you for your input guys, I truly appreciate it! But I understand that it can be time consuming at certain times, so if things ever change don't hesitate to let one of us know! :)

• Love 3

Put me in coach

• Upvote 1

I love the community, but my schedule is all over the place right now and I barely have time to focus on what's already on my plate. In the future when things settle down I'd probably consider it. This is a great way to preview music and buy the albums that I love!

@iammclovin thanks for the input my dude! hope things settle down for ya in the long run. we'll always be here if that's the case!

• Upvote 3

I'd love to do whatever i can to give back to the community that exposed me to so much amazing music that I probably never would've got into any oflther way.  😊

• Upvote 1

I love the community and how close people can be without knowing each other in person. Getting to know how this site works from the staff side is something I always wanted to see and experience too

• Upvote 1

Would love to be on staff, it would seem I've got time to spare as well just... A trash internet. 

So, nah.

8 hours ago, Lord Rorschach said:

@PhantomFear @neebnoob18 thank you for your input guys, I truly appreciate it! But I understand that it can be time consuming at certain times, so if things ever change don't hesitate to let one of us know! :)

YES SIR MISTER RORSCHACH SIR!

*salutes*

Put @BERO on staff or we riot.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Put @BERO on staff or we riot.

If I'll get on staff I promise to post leaks with the speed of light, vote for me fellow citizens of KL!

Thank you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I totally would. If I could be more active and new what I was doing in finding leaks haha.

So I vote yes, but you really shouldn't put me on staff. Ain't a good idea lmao

1 hour ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

I totally would. If I could be more active and new what I was doing in finding leaks haha.

So I vote yes, but you really shouldn't put me on staff. Ain't a good idea lmao

Activity is important

Prior knowledge is nice but you don't need it, we train new recruits no matter what 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Draxcazel said:

Would love to be on staff, it would seem I've got time to spare as well just... A trash internet. 

So, nah.

What kind of speeds are we talking?

I'd love to be on staff. I'm lurking more than i have been recently and have a little more free time available for the time being. Say i was offered to be apart of the team, how much time would I be needed on average? Couple hours per day? I have fast internet where I'm stationed currently.

16 minutes ago, Jak said:

I'd love to be on staff. I'm lurking more than i have been recently and have a little more free time available for the time being. Say i was offered to be apart of the team, how much time would I be needed on average? Couple hours per day? I have fast internet where I'm stationed currently.

From my experience id say at least every other day for a few hours is required

• Upvote 1

I would have a similar question. I mean, I pretty regularly “lurk” around on the site. Probably 95% just being there, and 5% actually commenting or stuff. Definitely the site I’m on the most though. Best community I’ve ever been a part of, so I would consider being staff, if I knew the best ways to help out. 

Well i'd be unavailable at random times because of projects popping up/girlfriend/exams. So i thought i am too unreliable when it comes to helping out.

5 hours ago, Lord Rorschach said:

What kind of speeds are we talking?

It varies.

Can be from a few MB/s to B/s.

17 hours ago, Bored To Death said:

From my experience id say at least every other day for a few hours is required

I could be on that much easily.

a willingness to do even the most seemingly minute things such as:

• taking care of dead links and re-upping them
  • attending to requests/leak submissions on a consistent basis so they don't overflow

is greatly encouraged. i think keeping the site well-maintained however you can goes a long way.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, Bored To Death said:

Activity is important

Prior knowledge is nice but you don't need it, we train new recruits no matter what 

See if was much more active, no doubt I'd apply for staff.

I know I was originally interested and I still am but unfortunately life's not giving me enough time right now but of something changes I'd love to join the staff